A quick-drying, free-flowing, cement-based floor screed.
The key benefits of EASYFLO® include:
- EASYFLO® can be walked on after 24-48 hours, with a drying time of 21-28 days.
- It provides a fantastic finish for your surface.
- Because it’s a free-flowing screed, it’s ideal for use with underfloor heating.
- It’s simple to pour into place with a wide variety of major installations.
- It provides a reduced thickness.
- You can still use cement-based adhesives and other floor-levelling compounds.
A concrete mix specifically for piling, generally a C35 in strength with 10-20mm aggregates.
EASYPILE® has been designed with specialist admixtures for the concrete piling and ready-mix concrete industry, drawing on many years of experience.
Using GGBS in the mix helps to lower the carbon dioxide emissions of EASYPILE®, with the added bonus of improved resistance to chemicals and sulphates, providing increased durability.
EASYPILE® can be instrumental in overcoming some of the challenges we face today in modern engineering when related to piling and foundation works.
A C40 concrete specifically designed to withstand chemicals which might appear in agricultural environments.
- FARMPAVE® is ideal for your external paving, silage clamps, animal housing, stables, crop storage buildings, milking parlours and workshop floors.
- Compared to standard concrete, FARMPAVE® offers improved durability for your farming infrastructure.
- FARMPAVE® has been developed to meet the stringent demands of agricultural settings.
This is an easy and affordable alternative for when you need a waterproof concrete material for construction.
Concrete is usually porous, leaving it vulnerable to adverse weather, chemical attack, increased humidity and regular exposure to water. CONCRETEWATERTIGHT® on the other hand, has low porosity, achieved through the use of a specialist admixture.
This means you could save time on your project because, depending on your specifications, you may not need extra membranes or finishes.
CONCRETEWATERTIGHT® can also improve your structure’s resistance to chloride diffusion and lowers the risk of corrosion for your reinforcement, thereby increasing durability.
A self-compacting concrete, designed to be free-flowing in order to reduce the need for intensive raking and placing. With great stability and a fluid nature, this is the pinnacle for self-compacting and free-flowing concrete.
The key benefits of FLOSLAB® include:
- You save on the cost of additional manpower and machinery, as well as saving time, because it does the majority of the work itself.
- Because you can pour and spread FLOSLAB® quickly, you can create formworks with a fantastic, aesthetically-pleasing finish.
- Because FLOSLAB® is self-compacting, you also reduce noise and vibration on site, improving conditions for everyone involved.